This statement applies to personal information collected by Slater Byrne Recoveries website – www.slaterbyrne.com.au.Slater Byrne Recoveries is bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPP) in the Privacy Act 1988, which regulates how organisations may collect, use, disclose and store personal information and how individuals may access and correct personal information held about them.
Personal InformationSlater Byrne Recoveries collects personal information in a fair and lawful way.There are two types of information collected from our site users:
- personal information, provided by users when completing an online form or request for service:
- statistical non-personal information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to for site traffic information e.g. Google Analytics.
Release of InformationPersonal information may be released when required to, or permitted by law.However personal information will not be used for any purpose not related to the services we provide, or for any purpose which is not reasonably expected from us. We do not sell, rent or lease our client or customer information to third parties.
Use of InformationPersonal information is only used and disclosed by Slater Byrne Recoveries for purposes that are related to its core business functions which include:
- the recovery of debt;
- the provision of financial and credit management services, credit and business information and credit risk assessments;
- the preparation for or conduct of proceedings before a court or for the enforcement of judgments resulting from such proceedings; and/or
- limited marketing purposes.
Access and AmmendmentUnder the Privacy Act access to personal information that we hold or the need to amend can be requested, just send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 1300 794 290. We’ll provide it as long as we have such information.
CookiesOur site uses persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking site usage and traffic – note: these cookies do not read hard drive or collect personal information.
GET FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
NO COLLECTION, NO COMMISSION. WE OPERATE ON A NO WIN NO FEE POLICY.